13.4.11

Reese Witherspoon Glad to Have Perfect Marriage

Actress who had just married to Jim Toth at a party in California last month declared himself happy that the wedding was perfect.

Not only the lively show, but he was also satisfied with the wedding dress designed by Monique Lhuillier.

"Marriage is a wonderful experience. Everything went perfectly, until her wedding dress," Reese said.

"Monique makes it special to me. He became a friend of Jim's family for a very long time and it's an honor to get into the studio and he then made ​​a beautiful dress for me. I'm glad!"

Even so, his second marriage had made ​​him nervous. "I do not claim to be an expert on love," he said. "But I've had ups and downs in relationships, and as I grew older, of course, I was ready in developing relationships and decide to marry again," he said.

 
Design by admin