30.3.11

Katy Perry Involved Mouth War on Twitter

I was so eager to walk with a perfect world tour, Katy Perry is rumored to be involved 'quarrels' are quite bitter with a DJ. The cause of anger is nothing more beautiful singer is due to sudden cancellation of the DJ is supposed to appear with him in concert in Dublin and the UK.

Through Twitter account, Katy also revealed his disappointment over last-minute cancellation by Calvin Harris, the DJ. "FYI ALL CONCERTS UK AND IRELAND @ Calvin Harris WILL NOT BE CANCELED join in the last minute," writes Katy.

Reading the comments of the star, even this DJ Scot replied, "Sorry to all who want to see me perform with Katy. His team suddenly change direction, and I will perform on stage without production."

Soon, Harris seemed to regret it and want to make up with Katy and writes, "I'm very sorry @ katyperry. I'm just very angry because I want to look but your team makes it impossible."

Katy own emotions seem to have subsided, and was answered with a curt tone, "@ CalvinHarris ... funny yes, everything seemed fine for the New Young Pony Club, Yelle, Robyn, Marina & The Diamonds, at least a little of everything show ... It's okay, I'm used to the cancellation are you doing to me, seems to have become your habits. "



source: (http://www.kapanlagi.com/showbiz/hollywood/katy-perry-terlibat-perang-mulut-di-twitter.html)

 
Design by admin