25.3.11

Avril Lavigne Wants to Marry Again

LOS ANGELES - Avril Lavigne is rumored to be married again. Divorce did not make this a Canadian singer kapok married.

Chanter What The Hell is divorced from Deryck Whibley in July 2010 after four years of marriage it was confirmed, he was not traumatized to return to settle down in the future.

When asked if he would consider getting married again, Avril who is now dating reality show star Brody Jenner explains, "It's all about love and I put a top priority. One day I was hoping to have children. "

When asked when it will again pledge wedding vows at the altar, the musician born 27 September 1984 were not yet able to say much.

"Right now, I'm very focused on career, my album, and my tour. When it was time I got married again, I'll get married," he said quoted by Femalefirst, Wednesday (23/03/2011).

Meanwhile, Avril relationship with ex-husband is still well maintained. The 26-year-old singer is working with Deryck in the manufacture of Avril's new album titled 'Goodbye Lullaby'.

"Until today, my very good friends and Deryck. I really respect him as a person and as an artist," said the singer who soared through the song Sk8er Boi.



source: (http://celebrity.okezone.com/read/2011/03/23/33/437909/avril-lavigne-ingin-menikah-lagi)

 
Design by admin